Monday, December 19, 2005

Limericks, poor quality of

I was flipping through the index of my Glannon's civ pro guide, and came across the above quote. He starts each chapter with an original, legal limerick, and in the introduction he apologized for their poor quality. It's nice that the guy has a sense of humor - it made going through the guide a lot easier. Civil Procedure is the only class I "stooped" to using commercial outlines for - but man was it helpful! I feel pretty good about that final, actually. I've felt good about all the finals, but I think I may have managed an A in Civ Pro, because it seems like many many people had a really hard time with that one, so the curve should help me out.

And now I'm just procrastinating from any further studying by writing in my blog and watching Anna and the King. But I suppose I'm going to have to study before too much longer . . .

No comments: