Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I am bored out of my mind.

I mean, the classes are interesting enough. And I certainly spend my weekends being social. Nevertheless, I am BORED OUT OF MY MIND.

I realized this laying in bed last night. It's probably because all I do is go to class, go to the library, come home cook / clean (which is actually a welcome break from all the reading) and watch some TV when I decide I just really need some break. Or more specifically, movies and shows I have on DVD, because I don't have cable. This Sunday was a rainy Sunday, and Rob and I were just curled up on the couch, and it would have been really nice to turn on some football. We watched Alias instead, which is fine. But football would at least be connection to the outside world.

AHHHHH.

And the thing is it's not like I don't have any free time. Rob seems to think I have more free time than in undergrad. That's definitely not true. However in fairness, I have managed to not be drowning in work.

But all the same I am soooooooo freaking bored . . . . . this provides a strong incentive to go *somewhere* and do *something* on Fall break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well in that case, let's doing something fall break. I'm not sure about which weekend yet - but let's figure on doing something even if we don't get the whole "crew".